INDOOR FINNISH SAUNA
Igan Style offers indoor Finnish saunas from EASTERN PEARWOOD, FINNISH FIR, CANADIAN HEMLOCK, or OKUME wood. Its wooden walls can be either insulated or uninsulated.
The INDOOR SAUNA by IGAN STYLE is a designed and made-in-Italy sauna manufactured and packaged according to the customer's specifications and request. The goal is to fulfill the body and mind's well-being.
IGAN manufactures CE Finnish saunas, certified according to current European regulations.
WHAT IS A FINNISH SAUNA? HOW DOES FINNISH SAUNA WORK?
The FINNISH SAUNA is the so-called “DRY SAUNA” – the original sauna, in which the temperature ranges between 65-90°C and the humidity doesn’t rise above 10/15%.
The Finnish sauna works through an ELECTRIC STOVE (single-phase or three-phase), whose power varies according to the size of the cabin.
An excellent alternative for those who love the warmth of wood is the WOOD STOVE especially used in OUTDOOR saunas.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF A FINNISH SAUNA?
Finnish sauna offers many benefits:
- Pore dilation. Epidermis pores dilate, which allows the skin to be cleansed.
- Detox properties; it is an excellent treatment for cleansing your body. As a result of sweating, the human body loses approximately one liter of water. This promotes excess toxins to be removed.
- Muscle relaxation after physical exercise and stress.
- Vasodilation results in an increased pulse rate.
- Strengthening of your immune system.
- Improved blood circulation.
- Metabolism acceleration.